Route 66 Navigate
A mobile navigation app that works offline
View detailed maps to get directions for where you need to go on a trip.
Route 66 Navigate is an app that offers several types of maps that are easy to view. There is a menu to enter various types of destinations in the city, such as hotels, restaurants and attractions. You can enter a specific address or a general area. Detailed directions are given if you want to read about how to get to the destination. There is also an option to listen to the directions.
A benefit of Route 66 Navigate is that you don't need an internet connection. You can view the road conditions so that you know whether you should take that route or find another way to get to your destination. There is also information about speed limits and any construction that is taking place on the roads. Tap on the icons to view directions to the shops and businesses in the area. There are sound notifications with the app that will alert you to where you should turn and if there are any issues. Some of the features will only be available with the free app, but there are basic features that are available as long as you have the app.
- Numerous types of maps
- Vocal directions
- Limited free features
• Added important POI shortcuts in the Search screen
• Greatly enhanced route recalculation
• Improved lane display in intersections
• Option ‘Play voice over Bluetooth’ working as expected
• Optimized display of 3D buildings (shapes and footprints) in 2D and 3D mode
• Solved SD card detection problem
• Various design enhancements
• Other improvements and fixes
If you like Magic Earth Pro, please post a favorable review. Thank you.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.